About the PLM Technology Guide
The PLM Technology Guide has been created and is constantly updated by independent PLM experts for professionals like you interested in PLM.
The PLM Technology Guide has the following objectives:
- Establish transparency in the complex and highly dynamic PLM Market.
- Make clear, concise and current information about PLM Vendors and Systems available in a structured and comparable format, thereby enabling you to make the best possible decisions about PLM.
- Provide professional support for the Evaluation, Implementation and Operation of PLM solutions.
- Put comprehensive information about PLM in your hands in our PLM Library.
- Continuously inform about latest PLM News and Developments.
- Enable you to ask questions, find answers, discuss issues, share information and post and find jobs in our PLM Forum.
- Inform about upcoming PLM Events.
- Share information about lessons learned during the evaluation, implementation and operation of PLM through real-life PLM Case Studies.
All information on the PLM Technology Guide is available free of charge. The site is funded through advertising revenues. Please take advantage of all the information that is provided here and visit our sponsors.
We do hope that you find the information and answers you are looking for here. If not, check back frequently and/or - even better - let us know what you didn’t find or ask a question in our PLM Forum. Many professionals like you are visiting our site frequently and there is likely someone who can provide the desired information or answer.
Enjoy, and visit us often. Thank you!
The PLM Technology Guide Team