PLMadvisors is looking for several Agile PLM/Oracle PLM Cloud Application Engineers. We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment and the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with other PLM experts at world-renowned companies on the implementation of best-in-class PLM solutions.
- 5 years of hands on technical experience in Agile PLM/Oracle PLM Cloud.
- Experience with application interfaces between PLM and connected business systems.
- Database experience.
- Experience in end to end Agile PLM and Oracle PLM Cloud configuration and implementations.
- Technical experience in Java, using Agile SDK, JSP, XML and WSX development.
- Agile PLM & Oracle PLM Cloud customized reporting and publishing experience.
- Experience with Agile PLM and Oracle PLM Cloud upgrades and integrations of Agile PLM with SAP and Oracle.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests. Ability to plan and execute projects independently.
About the job
As a PLM Application Engineer for PLMadvisors you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our engineering needs. You will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting PLM application systems developed primarily using the Oracle PLM Cloud/Agile platforms, Java and Oracle.
You will also help to promote best practices and internal business processes with relation to change management and general PLM functions.
- Provide technical system solutions for PLM systems primarily using Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle PLM Cloud;
- Design and configure PLM solutions to meet business process and application requirements. Review and approve technical specifications and conduct code walk-through.
- Work closely with the different technical teams and key stakeholders to understand requirements, managing software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations.
- Drive the installation and infrastructure design decisions and maintenance.
- Provide technical support for applications. Support the users and Agile analyst in troubleshooting both application and business process issues.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 888.800.4PLM (888.800.4756). We look forward to hearing from you.